Computer Forensic & Video Imaging Workshop held on 22, 23 May 2017 at NFSA, Islamabad
Since 2006, NFSA has been providing forensic services to various Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs), judiciary and government organizations across Pakistan. Moreover, NFSA has also been providing trainings to aforementioned departments not only to spread forensic awareness but also to equip them with latest criminal investigative techniques as, forensic science is a vital tool to fight lawlessness. Computer Forensic & Video Imaging Workshop was provided by NFSA on behalf of ICITAP from 22nd -23rd May 2017, was also the part of this initiative.
- Fateh ud din B. Mehmood
- Intelligence Bureau
- Pakistan Air Force
- Pakistan Navy
- Punjab Forensic Science Agency
- Ministry of Defense
- Forensic Science Laboratories Peshawar
- National Response Center for Cyber Crime
- Islamabad Capital Territory Police
Thrust of Discussion
- Stenography and video imaging.
- Image forensic.
- Computer Forensic.
- How to write and submit report to the court.
The two days’ workshop gave new perspective to the participants, as the experienced and well learned presenter Mr. Fateh Bin Mehmood with his command and mastery on the subject, about the cybercrimes and cyber security. It enhanced the overall view of all the participants about the application of digital forensics in modern era.
- Such trainings should be arranged time to time.
- The duration of such programs should be increased