Digital Forensics Training held on 12-16 March 2018 at NFSA, Islamabad
Since 2006, NFSA has been providing forensic services to various Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs), judiciary and government organizations across Pakistan. Moreover, NFSA has also been providing trainings to aforementioned departments not only to spread forensic awareness but also to equip them with latest criminal investigative techniques as, forensic science is a vital tool to fight lawlessness. Digital Forensic Training was provided by NFSA on behalf of ICITAP on 12th – 16st March 2018, was also the part of this initiative.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI (USA)
- Federal Investigation Agency
- Intelligence Bureau
- Islamabad Capital Territory Police
- Ministry of Defense
- Punjab Forensic Science Agency
- Sindh Police
Thrust of Discussion
- Computer fundamentals
- Search and seizure
- Computer Forensics imaging
- Live Response
- Computer Forensic analysis
- Memory Forensics
- Mobile forensics
- Virtual forensics
- Networking fundamentals
- DVR/CCTV forensics
The training was helpful for the participants who attended the program as the highly professional trainers from FBI not only imparted them with the latest knowledge and techniques about Digital forensics but the trainers also discussed cases which were dealt by FBI internationally. The efforts of instructors were highly appreciated by all the participants. They found it very interesting and informative.
- Such trainings should be arranged time to time.
- The duration of such programs should be increased.
- Kindly nominate same participant for the upcoming expert level training as well.