Forensic Accounting Awareness Workshop held on 27 July 2017 at NFSA, Islamabad
Since 2006, NFSA has been providing forensic services to various Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs), judiciary and government organizations across Pakistan. Moreover, NFSA has also been providing trainings to aforementioned departments not only to spread forensic awareness but also to equip them with latest criminal investigative techniques as, forensic science is a vital tool to fight lawlessness. Forensic Accounting Awareness Workshop was held on 27th July 2017, was also the part of this initiative.
- Salman Hashmi
- Accountant General Pakistan Revenue
- Controller of General Accounts
- Auditor General of Pakistan
- Federal Government Employs Housing Foundation
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Planning
- Federal Bureau of Revenue
- National Forensic Science Agency.
- Election Commission of Pakistan.
Thrust of Discussion
- What is forensic accounting?
- What are various frauds dealt by a forensic accountants?
- How accounting is useful.
The training was very helpful as it gave the participants to understand the less known field of forensics. It was also useful as participants had a chance to have a peek into the crimes related to accounts.
- Such trainings should be arranged time to time.
- The duration of such programs should be increased.